We are looking for a dynamic and self-driven professional for our HR & Admin department as Senior Manager/Manager (HR). The position shall play role in achieving departmental objectives, management reporting, strategy, budgetary control, etc. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of Human Resource procedures and also possess good communication and interpersonal skill and sound judgment.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Develop talent matrix.
- Develop succession plan for all key employee.
- Develop training needs assessment.
- Provide all plan training resource for all management.
- Plan & implement HR budget.
- Support departments in developing and delivering strategic HR plans that fit with the overall business direction
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human-resources policies and procedures
- Oversee performance management activities (KPI).
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issue.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Maintains compliance and local employment laws and regulations and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Human Resource Management
- Certification in PGDHRM shall get preference.
- Skills Required: Excellent interpersonal communication skills, Good leadership
- 6 to 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- HR Budgeting, Performance Management System, Training & Development
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
Chattogram (Chattogram Sadar)
Compensation & other benefits
- Provident fund
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Transport (Pick & Drop)